Friday, August 19, 2011

Bloggin'

So I've decided to join the world of blogging. I'm new to this and am not entirely sure what my blog life will entail but join me for my day-to-day commentary of my life as a new New Yorker.

I relocated to the Big Apple from Los Angeles, where I lived for nearly 4 years.

Why did I move to New York? Adventure. Life. Dreams. Forward motion.

I've always wanted to live in the greatest American city before I was 30 and I've actually done it! Big pat on the back to me and those who helped me get here.

I'm often asked: "Which city do you prefer?"
To be honest: I'm not sure. I like them both. Both have their pitfalls and downsides but both cities also offer loads of adventure, interesting characters, and an energy that sucks millions of people into living in their vicinity.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you're blogging, lady!
    We seem to be terrible about phone calls, so this will keep us updated even more than Twitter.

    & obviously I'm glad you still <3 LA. ;)

    ReplyDelete